Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 47 and just started doing deadlifts about a year ago, wish I did them when younger, one of my favorite moves now. I have researched the topic on sets and rep range. I'm looking to develop and get stronger as well. Would like to hear your feedback on sets and rep ranges for the deadlift?

Comment

• Hi Evan,
      You might have touched on this somewhere but I wasn't able to find anything. I watch most of your videos and really like your approach to bodybuilding/nutrition. You are incredibly knowledgable on this stuff and it is great that you are sharing with the rest of us. My question is about what you eat immediately post workout. You mentioned in one video that you are using less and less powders (except for Animal Meal I'm sure!) Everyone talks about BCAAs, whey protein, maltodextrin/dextrose as being the quickest way to get your muscles what they need. but I am wondering if you have any whole food recommendations that would be close to as effective as the powders I just listed? Thanks

Comment

• Evan, do you ever consume raw dairy products? Personally I find the digestibility to be through the roof.

Comment

Working...
        X